This subject is where the blog started, with me trying to explain to friends and family what its like to live with a bushcrafter.
Adam loves nature, bushcraft, survival skills and self-sufficiency. He’s opened my eyes to the world around me and most of the time that’s for the better. However, this part of the blog is about those ‘alternative’ experiences that really stick in my mind!
- The muntjac on the kitchen table incident
- When he cooked me that ‘romantic dinner
- All those animal skins hanging from the washing line!
5. The times when Adam used some of his bushcraft collection as ornaments in our new home
6. When he took me for a ‘romantic’ weekend away